Friday 24 August 2012

Boarding The Mothership

Hey guys! Hope you're all keeping well and healthy and happy and whatnot. Just thought I'd send a quick update on zee current situation with the blog :)

I've gotten a couple of messages and comments from some very VERY kind followers and some of you brilliant bloggers asking if I'm okay recently and queries on when I'll be posting next.

In response to which, I am very very sorry for my lack of updates, the month of Ramadan which just passed is always a busy time for me, and I rarely find any spare moments to myself and so haven't been able to do the blog justice in terms of posting new reviews - especially since I haven't read any books in a while.

And sadly I won't be able to post anything in the upcoming month either as I am out the country - flying out tomorrow *so Saturday 25th August if you're looking at this post after this date* and there's limited internet in Bangladesh and again, I'll be pretty busy and won't have time to blog, as much as I'd love to.

So I thought I'd leave you all a quick goodbye message and won't be in touch with you beautiful people! However, when I return, *late September* I shall host some amazing giveaways and shall post with renewed vigour!

So, goodbye for now my friends, I have some last minute packing to do and then hit the bed in preparation for tomorrow! Stay safe, and read tonnes of books!

See you all soon :)

- Sahina

2 comments:

  1. Sahina, thanks so much for the update. And a big thank you for following Carole's Chatter. Have a simply wonderful time while you are away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted
    to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope
    you write again very soon!
    My web page > weightloss calculator

    ReplyDelete